Attire & Accessories Forum

Re: Which dress says

• Options
    These dresses are effectively identical. They are all heavily beaded low backed fit and flares. I think they're all the sane level of appropriate
  • Options
    This^.  Have you tried any of them on yet?  The one you feel best in is probably the best one for *your* garden wedding.
  • Options
    I agree, they're all the same style of dress.  Personally, I like #1 the best, but that's because it's my taste and would work best with my body type.  Have you tried each one on?  Go with the one that feels best for you.  Also, these are all very elegant; when I think of "garden wedding," I think of something more casual, and would expect a different vibe from the dress--something airier with no train, or even a dress that doesn't come all the way to the ground.  You obviously love this style, though, so go for it!
  • Options
    I think they're all a bit elegant for a garden wedding, but if that's what you love then there's nothing wrong with that!  From what I can tell, the first one has some leaf-like details on the straps that might be nice in a garden, and the last one has the most obviously floral motif in its lace, which would also work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards