Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Knot Tying Ceremony

My fiance liked the idea of the "tying of the knot" ceremony. It's not a nautical themed wedding and neither of us are in the navy, but he liked it. We're trying to find ropes that match the colors of our wedding, but the only thing I find when I type in "ropes for knot tying ceremony" are the multicolored strands for the more religious version of the ceremony. Help!!

Re: Knot Tying Ceremony

• My fiance liked the idea of the "tying of the knot" ceremony. It's not a nautical themed wedding and neither of us are in the navy, but he liked it. We're trying to find ropes that match the colors of our wedding, but the only thing I find when I type in "ropes for knot tying ceremony" are the multicolored strands for the more religious version of the ceremony. Help!!
    Have you tried just doing a search for colored rope?
  • Etsy. We are incorporating a hand fasting in our wedding. It's not nautical either, but it is a Pagan symbol. I found many custom made cords (and ribbons) on etsy and we chose colors that had meaning to us and the amount (from 2 to 6) it came out beautiful. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards