Chit Chat
Options

Vegas Baby!

I'm so excited!  FI and I are going to Vegas tomorrow!  I polled cc a few months ago on which cirque show to go to, but I couldn't afford both "O" and "Le Reve" and from what I read and heard, I was told to go to Le Reve.  We did get a buy one/get one pass for Cirque's Love though, so I'm excited for that.  We're hitting up Virginia City, NV after Vegas too, so if anyone has any recommendations for see's and eats I'm all ears!

Shows we're going to:
La Reve
Cirque's "Love"
Pin Up
Vegas! The Show
Raiding The Rock Vault (this was FI's choice) 

Re: Vegas Baby!

• Options
    Have fun!! The LOVE show is like my favorite ever. I regret not going on the High Roller.

• Options
    So glad to hear!  The reviews for Love are good, (right after "O" of course).  I went on the High Roller right at dusk and I feel it was the perfect time to see the city as the sun went down.  I may go again at night this time around.

• Options
    Thanks for the recommendations! We were told Battista's next to the Flamingo was good for Italian food.  Aside from Spice Market and a Brazilian Steakhouse, we don't have much plans!  I play myvegas slots and with my points I can get a ton of buffet deals.  Those aren't hard to get though. :) 

• Options
    Have a wonderful time! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards