California-Orange County

Orange County Venue Search

My fiancé loves Lucille's BBQ so we're planning on having them cater our wedding but I'm having trouble finding a venue that will allow for outside caterers. Any recommendations are welcome! We have looked at the Newland Barn in Huntington Beach but I wasn't sure how easy it was to book this venue (Online it talks about a lottery in order to secure your date). We're looking to get married in June or July of 2016 with around 100 guests in attendance. If you have any advice regarding the Newland Barn or recommendations for other potential venues I would really appreciate it!
Thank you!!!

Re: Orange County Venue Search

• The Red Horse Barn in the same area is really nice.  I was at a wedding there a while ago and I was really impressed with the surroundings.  They did their ceremony in the gazebo and then a really nice outdoor reception.  I checked for you, and they allow outside catering.  Here's the website, if you're interested:
    http://www.theredhorsebarn.com/

• Thank you! I will look into it. We're having some trouble finding a venue with a Saturday date still available that is reasonably priced (everything is so expensive!) 
  • Girl we were having the same delimma! We got married at someone's estate that we found on VRBO.com! They were planning to move away so I'm not sure if they're hosting events any more but they were called Quail Estate in Coto de Caza. Also the estate on Second in Santa Ana allows outside catering :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards