Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding for two + infant?

Hi, lurker here! It's been very helpful for me to read through previous posts so thank you all for that :smile:

My partner and I are flying to Las Vegas in April (for unrelated reasons), and we have decided to 'tie up loose ends' since...well, why not? It will be the two of us and our then 10 month old baby. I'm just having a hard time deciding on where and would love some ideas from those of you who have experience in the area. We would like to do this for $500 or under (no hair/make-up/flowers needed) - we've booked a photographer in Zion National Park which is eating up a lot of our budget. We would even consider a civil ceremony at the marriage bureau but we will not have a witness (unless the baby counts). Some ideas I had and would love feedback on:

1) Chapel of Flowers: This venue keeps coming up. Would this be a good place for just the three of us? The internet streaming might be a nice surprise for my family. Is this kitschy? I'm not really interested in that.

2) Ceremony at a hotel: but this gets expensive, right? If it includes the cost of a night's stay we might be able to wiggle it in. What hotel? I've only ever stayed at the Bellagio which I know is out of the question. Would also be interested in something off-strip. Outside is nice. I once went to a work event at a nice, old hotel off-strip with a beautiful vintage looking rectangular pool and I cannot for the life of me remember what hotel this was.

3) Upgrade from our current hotel to somewhere with a nice room and have the ceremony performed in the room. What hotel would have a nice room? Again, off-strip is fine.

ANY other ideas welcome. We don't want to get too complicated since we're literally flying in the night before and hitting the road after.

Thank you!

Re: Wedding for two + infant?

• Wedding Wagon will marry you anywhere. $129.00.  The take pics too for that price. We are getting married in an Irish Pub and they are officiating. We looked at chapels, but we thought they were kind of cheesy. And way too much money for what is going to be like 10 minutes. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think Rev. Roland does "just you" weddings and would probably be able to do an off-strip location. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards