New Jersey
Options

Bachelorette Party Help

Hi All,

MOH planning a bachelorette party weekend with a range of budgets. Trying to accommodate everyone.  Looking for a place to go in August that is near the beach, has good bars and restaurants and maybe wineries or sailing near by (something fun to do on a Saturday).  Of the places I've looked within driving distance of Hoboken (Newport RI, Fire Island) they've been $300-400 for the weekend per person for the hotel/house.  I was hoping with 8-10 people we could find something for less than $300 but that is proving to be difficult.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Bachelorette Party Help

• Options
    I would maybe check out the Delaware and Maryland beach areas. There's also some wineries on Long Island. It might be a little far from Hoboken, but my friends took me up to the Finger Lakes for my bach weekend. Tons of really great wineries. 

Are you looking at houses on Airbnb? Is is possible to do a weekday trip - that might save some money as well. 
  • Options
    Look into Cape May, NJ. The Cape May Winery and Willow Creek Winery are both really good, and there is also a beer brewery that's a lot of fun. 
  • Options
    We went up to Montauk for my cousins bachelorette.  It was in May, so probably off season but it is worth a look.  We had a house right on the water that slept about 15 i believe.  The first night we went to a local restaraunt for casual pizza and salads then hung at house.  Second day we took a party bus on a tour of 3 wineries.  The wineries up there vary from traditional to party central, then we ordered in dinner at night.  It was a blast and i think we spent about 300-350 total for the whole weekend with everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards