Nevada-Las Vegas

Where do we eat post wedding (near the Linq)

Hello all! We are getting married at the little church of the west on April 8th 2016! My anxiety is taking over when it comes to restaurants.. There is going to be around 12 of us in total, private dining would be preferred and $30-$50 per person. Would like a view of the strip or a good view in general. Any recommendations are appreciated.  THANK YOU helping me cure my anxiety!

Re: Where do we eat post wedding (near the Linq)

• I believe private dining would cost you quite a bit more than $30-$50 per person, seeing as your party size is quite small. There are usually food and beverage minimums when requesting a private space but I could be wrong and there could be a location that I'm unaware of! 

What type of food are you looking for? What type of atmosphere (fine dining, fun/laid back, etc.)?

There are lots of restaurants in that area of the strip, including The Linq area. At the Linq Hotel we love going to Hash House A Go Go but I don't think that's a place you'd like to go for a reception of sorts. The Linq Promenade has a bunch of restaurants and while I've walked down it several times, I've never eaten at any of them. The Flamingo is also right there, so that would give you a few more options.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think Mon Ami Gabi has small private dining and you might be able to get in at those prices. (http://www.monamigabi.com/menu/?loc=vegas) I don't know that their private dining rooms overlook the strip, but they do have a really nice patio area, that overlooks the Bellagio fountains. I think YardHouse also takes reservations, and it's part of the Linq promenade area, and I think they have some area that overlooks the promenade, but it's not really fancy. Might also try Trevi (http://www.trevi-italian.com/menus.asp)  They are in the Forum Shops at Ceasar's, so not too far away, and I've heard they have options for receptions.

• I think the problem would be private dining at that price range.  As a previous poster mentioned, most restaurants have a F&B minimum for their private areas.  If you like pizza, the smallest price I received was Slice of Vegas for approx. $1300 (for a room that fit 30).  Mon Ami Gabi gave me a F&B minimum of 5K.

FWIW, Stratosphere seemed really willing to work within any budget we gave them.  Might be worth it to contact them.

HTH!
  • Oh and if you decide not to do private dining but are looking for nicer restaurants in that area, Chayo looked really nice.  No strip view but wonderful decor inside.  

Stripburger (at Fashion Show Mall) is also an inexpensive option -- not private but is directly out on the strip and gave us a quote of $22/person (no F&B min)
  • Sorry for my multiple posts but I'm searching through all the proposals I received.  I think I contacted EVERYONE on the strip.

Anyway, I found one with private dining that is in your price range.  El Segundo Sol -- in Fashion Mall and owned by the same company as the one that owns Stripbuger.  They have a private room for 14 called the Tequila Room, one for 18 people called Privado, and semi-private that has views of the strips (it is open to the patio) called Gran Vista for 32.  No F&B minimum listed in the proposal.  25% deposit required.  

Menu is $35 per person.  Non-alcoholic beverage package is $5/person. If you just want beer and sangria, it is $25/person for two hours.  If you want to include margaritas and well cocktails then it is $35/person. 

I'd post the document here but I don't know how.  You can contact them directly or message me your e-mail address and I'll forward it on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards