Budget Weddings Forum

New to the Knot

Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and make a post as I'm new to the knot and very excited to start working on planning my wedding! Me and my FI just recently got engaged and the wedding is far off in the future so I have ample time to plan! Looking forward to the whole process!!

Re: New to the Knot

• Welcome! Happy planning :)
    *********************************************************************************

• Hi everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself and make a post as I'm new to the knot and very excited to start working on planning my wedding! Me and my FI just recently got engaged and the wedding is far off in the future so I have ample time to plan! Looking forward to the whole process!!
    Welcome!  Your first two goals are to determine a budget, and figure out your guest list.  Happy planning!
  • Welcome....tell us something random about yourself!
  • Welcome! Consider changing your Knottie# to a name. So much easier to get to know you. Stick around. There is lots of great advice and support to be found on the boards.
  • Thanks for the advice! Something random about me is that I can't wink or whistle!
  • ernursej said:
    Welcome! Consider changing your Knottie# to a name. So much easier to get to know you. Stick around. There is lots of great advice and support to be found on the boards.
    Seconded. And welcome!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks for the advice! Something random about me is that I can't wink or whistle!
    Welcome! If it makes you feel better, I could not whistle for most of my life. When I was about 20, I was determined to learn, and I was whistling away within a few days! So there's hope for you yet :)

I see you changed your username - but, if your new username is your first/last name (which looks quite possible), I recommend changing it to something not as easily identifiable... Internet privacy is a good thing.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards