Wedding Woes
Options

This is making me laugh

I'm doing this email blast and registering people for a webinar.  One guy's email is deadeyeblahblah@aol.com  These are people that work for legit businesses.

Re: This is making me laugh

• Options
    6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    FTR the blahblah is not part of his real email.  There are other words and numbers in there.
  • Options
    I never understood people with crazy emails. I remember people in high school with emails like "hotbunny69@yahoo.com" using that shit for college applications. Seriously? Create a free email with your initials or last name. No one is going to take you seriously. 

• Options
    Haha I remember those too. My very first email address was zodiacbirthday@aol.com... I got smart and made a more professional one when I got older. I laugh at people who have those type of email addresses.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    One of DS's daycare teachers from the infant room was hotcandy4U@whatever domain.com.  DH and I were like

httpikinja-imgcomgawker-mediaimageuploadhc7jmhj78vlvufgqh01vgif

• Options
    I dread my professional emails. My last name is really hard to spell and sounds very little like it is actually spelled, so verbally giving out firstnamelastname@gmail.com takes a while. When I get married, if I take FH's last name I will find it IMPOSSIBLE to get an email with it. FH's last name is basically the same category as "Smith". He has changed his last name 4 times and this one is the most vanilla last name, at least everyone will now be able to spell my last name if I take his.

(In case anyone wonders, last name changes were due to marriages from his mother and divorces. He was going to keep the last one he had but his ex-step father was an abusive douchebag and he decided to change it.)
  • Options
    Confession: one of the first things I did when I got engaged was lock down myfirstname.hislastname@gmail.com. My intent was to use it for vendors but decided against it. Nobody knows that.
  • Options
    Every year I have to explain the need for a professional sounding email to my seniors as they start college apps. How does it not occur to people that this is necessary?!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    In college my friends email was liquidxtc@Yahoo.com. He never could figure out with He never heard back from job applications

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards