Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Paris Las Vegas Wedding?

Hello!

I'm getting married in February 2017 in Vegas :) I was wondering if anyone has been married at the chapel in Paris and how everything went? I havent seen a lot of recent information on it, but the pricing seems to fit our budget and you get a lot in the packages for what you're paying for. Just wondering if anyone has any reviews or information on it from experience.

Thank you!
Ashley

Re: Paris Las Vegas Wedding?

• Options
    I got married in the Chapelle du Paradis this past April! We too chose Paris because it was a lot more affordable than other chapels on the strip. Although it was super traditional inside it was gorgeous and we all loved it. The only bad thing that happened was our Reverand was stuck in traffic and late about 20-30 min. We were on a tight schedule with our photographer and our in suite reception so after the ceremony we kinda just sped through the photo session cus we had to go!! But it ended up being Reverand Roland who is the most requested pastor to do weddings in Vegas. He was wonderful and spoke so well. He made us laugh and cry and all under 15 minutes! Perfect! Of course we added on to our package so it was more than we first anticipated but we wouldn't have had it any other way. If you have any specific questions I'd love to answer them! Or if you would like to email me I can send you photos!
  • Options
    Messaged you! Thank you :)
  • Options
    Where did u do your in suite reception?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards