Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invitations with Enclosures and Envelopments

So, we are having a wedding where we live but that means 90% of our guest have to travel (the longest is about 4 hours by car).  Therefore, we want to include details about room blocks etc.  The only website that I've found so far that does the envelopes with the pockets and the enclosure cards is Wedding Paper Divas.

Wondering if anyone has other suggestions when I can complete all this?

Re: Invitations with Enclosures and Envelopments

• cardsandpockets.com also has the option to add inserts, but you have to upload your own design with the right dimensions if you want them to do the printing for you. You can also order them blank and print them yourself.
  • paperandmore.com

• Thank you both for your help!  I suggest anyone that is looking for something like this take a look at Minted and search "Minibook"!  It actually will be perfect for our invites as we plan to make a whole weekend out of our wedding since most guests are traveling.   We can detail our events and hotel accommodations!
  • I found that most of the invite printers I looked at offered this including minted and vistaprint.  We ended up designing our own and used Cards and Pockets. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards