Chit Chat

Oahu, Hawaii Wedding Planners?

Does anyone have any suggestions for wedding planners on Oahu for an October wedding? My fiance and I want something intimate, no guests, very simple. Every hotel has a food & beverage minimum (some with a $10K price tag). We just want to say our vows on the beach with an officiant, photographer and videographer. Does anyone have a recommendation? Thank you for any info you may have.

Re: Oahu, Hawaii Wedding Planners?

• This is an international board - you may have better luck finding recommendations if you post to the Local Hawaii board (here: http://forums.theknot.com/categories/local-wedding-boards_hawaii)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ditto the Hawaii board suggestion, though it's pretty dead now. When we got married in HI (Outrigger Reef on the Beach hotel), they did have a package for on the beach ceremonies and vow renewals.  Remember that you need a permit to marry on public beaches in Hawaii.  It was $20, but I don't know if that has changed.  No structures allowed either, but that doesn't sound like it's an issue for you

Honestly, if you want my officiant, you could probably just book him, meet him on the beach and go from there.  Book your own photographers/videographers and go from there.  You probably don't even need a planner for that.  Feel free to PM me if you want his name

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards