Wedding Party

Help Me Selecting the Best Flower Girl Dress !!

It is my sister's wedding next month and I'm still in dilemma to choose the perfect flower girl dress for my 4-year-old daughter. I have browsed some of the flower dresses at MyGirlDress but I do not want the traditional white color for my girl. Something ivory, cream or other similar shade in flower girl dress would be perfect. Would be please help me out in selecting the best one for my princess?

Re: Help Me Selecting the Best Flower Girl Dress !!

• What does your sister say about the dress? When I got married I worked with my SIL to see what their budget was and we talked about what she would be comfortable in for the day. My flower girl wore the same color as the bridesmaids, not white/ivory/cream. 
  • Personally, I prefer patterned FG dresses. Allie's Easter dress idea is fantastic.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I'm not sure I can take seriously anyone who refers to their daughter seriously as "my princess."

I doubt we'd have the same taste in dresses, but PPs have good suggestions for looking in physical stores and ideas for color. If you are set on ivory or cream, may I suggest Google?
  • You realize your four year old isn't the one getting married, right?  She's going to spend 90 seconds walking down an aisle throwing petals and then go sit in a pew with some appointed grown-up.  And all four year old girls look cute in frilly dresses - it's the law of being four years old.  Go to a department store, find a cute dress on sale after the Easter holiday in your budget, call it a day.
  • edited March 2016
    Have you taken your daughter to a department store? With Easter this weekend there are surely some lovely pastel dresses that would be perfect.
    And if you wait till Monday or Tuesday, you can probably score a great markdown.

If you have a T.J. Maxx or Marshalls, check them out first.
  • My recommendation is Sears!!!!  They have awesome First Communion dresses in the smaller sizes as well and as others mentioned, as of tomorrow the prices are going to be on super sale!  Secondary to there I'd go to JC Penny, and then David's Bridal...  Don't overthink this!  She's going to look adorable in whatever she wears.  Ask the bride which color she's most comfortable with - and go with that in her order...
  • Spam.
    You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
  • LD1970 said:
    Spam.

Thanks!  I was starting to wonder if I am too jaded, that I immediately jumped to bs spam post.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • geebee908geebee908 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2016
    LD1970 said:
    Spam.
    The fact that the title sounds like English isn't a first language adds to the evidence.
  • Good catch, ladies! @scribe95
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards