Chit Chat

Happy Easter, y'all!

I realize not everyone celebrates .... however, I hope the bunny is good to you regardless!

Re: Happy Easter, y'all!

• Oh, I'll have one of those!  Happy Easter Guac and everyone else.
  • I'm not religious, but wish you a happy Easter.
  • Happy Gregorian Easter!
  • Happy Easter! I love any holiday that involves mimosas. 

However Dyngus Day is truly my favorite. 
  • Happy Easter!  

I'm not cooking a huge dinner, but I have to brag because I made tiramisu, and it's amazing.  Maybe not a traditional easter dessert, but I gave up sweets for lent, and tiramisu seemed like the best way to celebrate lent being over!

SaveSave
  • Thanks! Happy Easter to you as well, guac!

It's H's birthday so we may head to Santa Cruz beach and look for some places, but we're worried places may be closed :( Ah well!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Happy Easter! Just coloring eggs and a nice meal here. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I miss my family!  Couldn't go to church because it is my "bad day"...  but I celebrate Easter every day.  Joy and hugs to everybody, regardless of your personal beliefs.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Happy Easter, everyone. I don't usually host Easter dinner, but I was selected for the honor this year. I cheated by ordering fried chicken. I made mac'n cheese, coleslaw, biscuits and banana cream pie. The family  has come and gone. I'm glad it's over.

• Happy Easter, everyone. I don't usually host Easter dinner, but I was selected for the honor this year. I cheated by ordering fried chicken. I made mac'n cheese, coleslaw, biscuits and banana cream pie. The family  has come and gone. I'm glad it's over.
    Any pie left? I've always wanted to visit your part of the country.
  • edited March 2016
    kmmssg said:
    Happy Easter, everyone. I don't usually host Easter dinner, but I was selected for the honor this year. I cheated by ordering fried chicken. I made mac'n cheese, coleslaw, biscuits and banana cream pie. The family  has come and gone. I'm glad it's over.
    Any pie left? I've always wanted to visit your part of the country.
    Come over to my house @kmmssg. You know what I like to serve with pie? Giant Margaritas. You better hurry though. My son is eyeing the leftover pie.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards