Not Engaged Yet

Because Bored

Where did you live?

1997-

2005-

2012-

What were you doing (school/work/ activities)?

1997-

2005-

2012-

Who was your best friend? Are you still friends?

1997-

2005-

2012-

Were you in a relationship?

1997-

2005-

2012-

Some fave items of that year (song, movie, clothing, life event/memory):

1997-

2005-

2012-

Re: Because Bored

• @beachyone15 Your best friend story is exactly the same as mine! It was my first college class, first day at 8am and the lecture hall had 300 seats. This girl plops directly next to me and introduces herself and I was just like "What? Why are you sitting next to me? Why are you talking to me? Look at all the empty seats." hahahah but I'm so glad she did!

@labro oh wow I never knew you weren't originally from ATL

@swazzle hahah beer pong & sex! You make me proud. That's what I SHOULD have been doing while I was wasting time with the ex!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @jenna8984 Nope. @southernpeach89 and I are both Army brats so we've lived all over the place.

• Where did you live?

1997- just moved into old house, same town

2005- Same house

2012- my first apt :)

What were you doing (school/work/ activities)?

1997- I was 10, so gr.5/no work/tae kwon do

2005- Depends on time of year, I was in college and working. "Activity" was busing across to Quebec to take advantage of low drinking age

2012-no school, receptionist at hair salon and didn't do much because I was poor.

Who was your best friend? Are you still friends?

1997- Terry. Yes

2005- Charlene. Yes. {briefly she lived with me}

2012- Idk. Does Matt count? Lmfao

Were you in a relationship?

1997-No

2005-No

2012-Yes

Some fave items of that year (song, movie, clothing, life event/memory):

1997- The day we moved into our old house, Terry was a few doors down. We freaked when we saw each other.

2005- My dad's head injury.

2012-Crazy weather, making it to 1yr anniversary with someone {Matt}

• @cocobellaf looks like you win for being an OMH the longest! Congrats!

• @jenna8984 LOL I specifically listen to 96.9 to hear all of my throwbacks! I love hearing all of the 90s jams- nothing compares!
  • @alpacina haha oh it was!! The 2 outside pieces of cardboard are called Sheets. The piece in between them that squiggles back and forth is called Medium. If there are 2 sandwiches of this glued together, it's stronger and called Double Wall. 3- triple wall. They are rated for their stacking ability- you wouldn't want to stack 44w boxes full of stuff or they will crush too easily. LOL. Hey it was great when me and my friends moved- I could have as many boxes as I wanted! The design kid even made us all custom cat claw scratchers with the scraps!

And I swear the best burger of my life was in San Diego and was covered in Gruyere!!! It probably wasn't cave-aged though.

• @swazzle and I were clearly big ol' 2005 sloots. 

@jenna8984 From August to the end of 2012 I went on sooo many trips. A lot were quick weekend road trips so I didn't have to take time off of work. Before then I had never driven more than 3 hours by myself. It was amazing and made me realize how much I love getting out and seeing new places! My ex never wanted to go anywhere. He also was manipulative and emotionally abusive, so I had been isolated for a couple years by that point, I felt so FREE.

@alpacina I am intrigued by your knowledge of fine cheeses. CAVE-AGED Gruyere? Come on. I need that. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards