Chit Chat

The Bridal Buddy

Re: The Bridal Buddy

• Lmfao I kinda want one.

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• Interesting! I was happy I only had to pee once before the ceremony and was fine the rest of the night
  • That's hilarious, but also such a simple solution! I had a tea-length dress, so I was able to pee all by myself, but I can see how this would be handy with a big, poofy dress.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Lol- that's hilarious!

I really didn't have trouble going to the bathroom by myself; my dress was a fit and flare. But my MOH told me she loved me enough to hold my dress while I peed :P.
  • SP29 said:
    Lol- that's hilarious!

I really didn't have trouble going to the bathroom by myself; my dress was a fit and flare. But my MOH told me she loved me enough to hold my dress while I peed :P.
    Now that's true love.

I think I'm going to add to my list for dress shopping that I must either be able to pee solo...or fit a Bridal Buddy under it.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • lmao! Independence on my wedding day?  sign me up!

• A friend of mine told me to get a large, black trash bag and cut a hole out the size of my hips.  When you go to the bathroom, you just step into the bag and pull it up to collect your dress.  

Sorry Bridal Buddy, there's already a cheaper alternative!
    I had every intention of doing this for my wedding day because my dress was rather poufy. The one thing I forgot all day was the trash bags! Thankfully I still managed to pee on my own.
  • My dress shop just told me to use the toilet backwards... ie straddle it instead of sitting down.  

Somehow though, I didn't have to pee all night so I didn't end up having to try it.  
    Married 9.12.15
  • I had no issues going to the bathroom backwards. My MOH did have to help me but eh it was ok.  this is a neat idea though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards