New Jersey

Hair & Make-up Salon Northern NJ

Hi Everyone!

I noticed there are many discussion boards on here re: bridal hair & make up. However, the vast majority are for traveling services. I'm actually hoping to get hair and makeup done at a salon with my bridesmaids on the wedding day. Has anyone had good experiences at a full-service salon in Northern NJ? Would appreciate any advice you may have!

Thank you!!

Re: Hair & Make-up Salon Northern NJ

• I would recommend DePasquale in Morris Plains. I was there last weekend to have my hair and makeup done for my engagement pictures.  They are very reputable in the wedding business and have more than enough people to accommodate a wedding party.  Also, they are only about $5-$10 more than other salons I looked at that don't provide the same experience with providing cappuccino and snacks etc.
  • Kathy D's in Florham park 
  • I went with Colour Room by Jennifer in Kenilworth.  Great prices...I loved my hair and make up...and my entire bridal party looked amazing too. 
  • Pure Hair in River Vale, they do hair and make-up.  They are accommodating us for early ceremony and we'll have the whole place to ourselves!
  • Bars of Beauty in Oradell is the salon that Pin it Up & Pout (formerly Up Do's and Eye Do's) works out of and I believe they can do that for you! I just had my trial and booked them for my wedding, they do a really really great job and are pretty reasonably priced! 
  • Ciro's in Elmwood Park - amazing hair and makeup artists!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards