Wedding Invitations & Paper

Zazzle & Your Invitation Place.com/My Life Greetings.com

Hello, Knotties! I'm getting ready to order my invitations.  :D

Does anyone know if Zazzle offers samples of wedding invitations, preferably free? Does anyone dislike Zazzle? My sister ordered her invitations through Zazzle, and neither I nor my mother thought they were particularly high quality, but we weren't sure if it was the design that she chose. Any advice if I choose to use it?

Secondly, has anyone heard of Your Invitation Place/My Life Greetings? I'm not even sure how I came across it, but their invitations look beautiful and their prices are great for the appearance of the quality. I'm going to order a few free samples from them soon, but I was interested in anyone's experience with them, or if perhaps I've found a sketchy vendor by accident.

Thanks for any input!  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Zazzle & Your Invitation Place.com/My Life Greetings.com

• I used Zazzle since I had a pretty good discount from them (a friend was able to share a coupon code she got with me). I can't speak for the quality of all their invites, but I am pleased with mine, and my friend's were also quite fancy (she had the whole tri-fold invitation going on on nice card stock). Really, I'd say it's up to what you like and can afford the best. There are a lot of good companies out there, and while Zazzle worked well for me, I know it is not the most popular and some of the other ladies here might have some other good suggestions. 

I can say one think I didn't like about Zazzle was that I was not aware of getting a free sample of an invitation. I ended up doing my design and ordering just one first to make sure I liked it/ the spelling and spacing all were good. Then I put in my full order. Not sure if there is any easier way to do that. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks! I didn't know they had tri-fold invitations. That sounds interesting! Honestly, I think I just have my own preferences with invitations, and my sister's style is very different. Thank you for the positive review on Zazzle!  :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards