Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Bachelorette Party Ideas - Minneapolis

Hi guys! Starting to dream up some ideas for my bachelorette party in June in Minneapolis. We're thinking the format will be some type of fun activity in the afternoon, dinner and then going out with a hotel downtown!

So far we've thought of a Pedal Pub or maybe a segway tour for the afternoon portion! Thoughts? Other ideas?

Anyone know of dinner options that wouldn't be too spendy? And in the area of Downtown/St. Anthony Main?

As for the night, we think we may want to do bottle service at a club - just not sure where! Any input on this would be greatly appreciated 

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas - Minneapolis

• Options

First - you shouldn't be planning your own bach party... Second - find out what people are comfortable spending and plan around the person with the least money to spend on it (try to go below that budget)...  The budget is really going to guide everything. 

You could do a Twin's Game...  Art tour...  Acme Comedy hosts bach parties and won't break the budget and has dinner options at the restaurant. 

• Options
    Check out The Aviary.  It's an aerial fitness studio in Minneapolis. A friend just had her party there and it was super fun.  Not to mention awesome photos.  
  • Options
    I live downtown Minneapolis and I'm throwing a bach party for my friend next month! We're doing bottle service at the Pourhouse and or Alibi at the Exchange and they gave us some great deals! We're going to the Shout House one night. Vic's on St Anthony Main has wine at cost and a great patio. Tangiers in the North Loop as a burlesque show on Saturdays I believe. We've always enjoyed Pedal pubs with our friends. Betty Danger's in NE Minneapolis has a really cool ferris wheel and mini-golf course. The Union has great brunch on Sundays with a DJ and unlimited mimosas. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards