Wedding Classifieds
Options

Selling Handcrafted Beach Wedding Arch

I am located in Bayville Long Island and just did my wedding at the Crescent Beach Club. We built and decorated our wedding arch from hand, and hate to see it go to the garbage. The venue is showcasing it at their expo on April 3, but is holding it for us should anyone wish to purchase it. Quotes from florists started at $500, so we did it ourselves. The strong bamboo cost $300 and then the shells and drapes were $50; we're willing to sell it for $250 or best offer if you can pick it up.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Selling Handcrafted Beach Wedding Arch

• Options
    Hi, not sure if you got my private message (communicating on the Knot website is still new to me). I would LOVE to purchase this and can pick it up! Can you email me at alia.poulos@gmail.com? My name is Alia. Or you can call my dad at (631) 745-3200 (his name is Nick). THANK YOU!!
  • Options
    I am interested in the wedding arch you are selling. If you still have it please contact me at (631)745-3200. My name is Nick.  Thank you.
  • Options
    Hello Alia and Nick,

I'm so sorry but this is no longer available :( I'm happy to advise how we crafted if you're interested still! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards