Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invite addressed only to me?

I received a wedding invite from a friend and it is addressed only to myself. 
Friend and I talk/text regularly and are always talking about our weddings and how planning is going, the expenses of everything wedding, etc. We just went through a 2 year degree program together. So she knows about FI. We will also have our 3 kids that weekend. 
Should I ask her if FI and kids are invited also? or just FI?

Re: Invite addressed only to me?

• Very odd. It could have been an oversight on her part, so I would ask her.
  • I received a wedding invite from a friend and it is addressed only to myself. 
    Friend and I talk/text regularly and are always talking about our weddings and how planning is going, the expenses of everything wedding, etc. We just went through a 2 year degree program together. So she knows about FI. We will also have our 3 kids that weekend. 
    Should I ask her if FI and kids are invited also? or just FI?
    Ask about FI, not kids.

• It is also possible that FI was sent a separate invitation.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Jen4948Jen4948 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Ask about your FI only and assume the kids are not invited. You and your FI are a social unit but the kids are not.
  • Ask about your fiancé. If he is not invited, I personally wouldn't attend, but that's up to you. You shouldn't ask about the kids, though.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards