Washington-Seattle
Options

ChEcK!

I just ordered our STD's... a little late, but oh well (5 mos till the wedding)... I got them on vistaprint. They are the big magnets, about 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". I got 80 & also got envelopes. Shipping was free. The whole thing cost $51!! (if you remember I asked (last week I think) about the caricature std's that were going to cost me $165) Great deal!

I think we also picked out our invites! Gotta get them ordered too, maybe this weekend.

Re: ChEcK!

• Options
    jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sweet.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I loved buying the first thing, which were my STD's. I just ordered my invites today! I was going to wait till tomorrow, but ended up doing it today, couldn't wait! Congrats on the check!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the check!!!!

where are you guys getting your invites through??
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sara, we are getting them through theamericanwedding.com. I've ordered like 30 samples of invites & these ones really caught my eye. They are on silver metalic card stock with this antique looking paisley decoration on them. Plus, they have sales all the time, the ones we like are $98 for 100 (incl. envelopes). Is that a good price?
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the check! I think thats probably a good deal :) I am unsure though since I am DIYing everything :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oooh, pix please!  We are goign to use Vistaprint for our STD.  Wondering how the big magnets look like. Are u just sticking them in an envelope?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, we're just going to put them in an envelope (which we got from vista print, the A2 envelopes 100 for $7.49). We got 20% off & free shipping.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats the same design i used for my address labels!! good choice. Very nice and clean design. I also really like the wording of yours. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's funny :)

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards