Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Football Jersey Guestbook

My fiancé and I want to do a split football jersey. You know where the left side is one team and the right side is another team. Anyone know where I can have one of those made? I'm not a sewer nor do I really know anyone who is. Any suggestions??

Re: Football Jersey Guestbook

• Options
    I'd try Etsy; maybe look for a seller that does custom outfits/sewing and contact them to see if they can do what you're looking for.  Or google local seamstresses in your area (if someone other than the bridal salon is altering your dress, for example, it would be easy for them to cut and sew two jerseys together).  I think it's a neat idea.  
    If you're planning on customizing the name and number on the back of the jersey, like to your last name and the year you got married, you may want to check out zazzle.com or similar to see about getting it custom-printed.  Good luck.
  • Options
    MandyMostMandyMost member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016
    This is a cute idea!

I literally just googled "Split Football Jersey" and the first few images are from a website called siamtradingpost.com. http://siamtradingpost.com/split-football-jerseys-choice-team-name-number-size-style/

There seem to be a number of other websites that do the same thing--just do the google image search, and start clicking on websites!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards