Chit Chat
Options

Done

edited May 2016 in Chit Chat

Re: Done

• Options
    If you want to send a gift and have it in your budget to do so, that would be nice.  But I would do it with no strings attached.   I'd also give her time to read the note, process it, and decide what to do.   Wounds can heal; just give her time and space and accept that she may not be ready to forgive you. 
  • Options
    Knottie1462903880,
    Why did you delete your post?  You were already quoted,so the information is still here.  Also, changing the  post title to be "Done" draws a lot of attention to it. 

I really think you're doing the right thing by apologizing and I really hope things work out for you. 
  • Options
    Why the DD? She got the advice she asked for!
  • Options
    Deleted user too. That was quick. 

• Options
    SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I definitely came for the DD....

But that was weird. OP realizes she made a big mistake, is now taking responsibility and owning up to it, asks for advice about what to do. PP respond EXACTLY HOW SHE ASKED and were quite supportive- no one was rude.
  • Options
    ?? Literally everyone's answer was just "wait and see, prepare for the worst" and she storms off? Quick to anger, slow to apologize.
    My guess is that she was expecting to hear, "There, there, of course she'll forgive you." 
  • Options
    eileenrob said:
    The 5 pages front and back letter reminded me a bit of that scene from Friends where Ross fell asleep at the beach house reading Rachel's letter  :D
    "We were on a BREAK!"
  • Options
    eileenrob said:
    The 5 pages front and back letter reminded me a bit of that scene from Friends where Ross fell asleep at the beach house reading Rachel's letter  :D
    "We were on a BREAK!"
    "And you had rambled on for 5 pages. FRONT AND BACK!!!!!"
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    pinkcow13 said:
    eileenrob said:
    "We were on a BREAK!"
    "And you had rambled on for 5 pages. FRONT AND BACK!!!!!"
    You fell asleep????
  • Options
    I wonder if she may not post a lot so she doesn't understand protocol and / or, she doesn't want to run the risk of the bride seeing this.   

I don't know that every DD is a sign of butthurt.  
  • Options
    banana468 said:
    I wonder if she may not post a lot so she doesn't understand protocol and / or, she doesn't want to run the risk of the bride seeing this.   

I don't know that every DD is a sign of butthurt.  

Sometimes if I write something out and then feel embarrassed about my behavior I'll delete it. She might have just been like, "Ok, good advice" and then moved on and wanted to delete. I do'nt really feel like this is a case of butthurt.
  • Options
    I just have to say I love that so many minds went straight to that Friends episode. You guys are amazing. 
  • Options
    edited May 2016
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards