Not Engaged Yet

Friday, Friday..Gotta get down on Friday

It's finally Friday 

Tonight we are going to support a friend at a show for his band. It's not really our thing, but we want to support him and a bunch of us are going so it should be good. We might grab dinner with the group too so that will be fun.

Tomorrow my Mom and I are going shopping for my best friend's wedding shower. We will most likely do some other shopping while we are there too. Then tomorrow night it's my cousin's grad party so that should be a good time too!

Sunday we will do our around the house chores. We will also go to the gym and most likely watch a few episodes of GoT. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! 
friends tv show funy

Re: Friday, Friday..Gotta get down on Friday

• @PamBeesly524 An antique fair sounds like so much fun! Hope you score something good!
    friends tv show funy
  • Morning ladies .... in a crap mood but I'll get to that later.

@LizzyTish88 that gif is entertaining :)

@PamBeesley524 antiquing always sounds interesting, have fun!

@minskat30 wow you're so close :D 

@beachyone15  whooo! congrats :)

@swazzle all the smores!!

smores cat
    @speakeasy14 13 people on friday the 13th :) I like the irony, but I hope it goes well for you. At least you have the bar to go to ;)

@cu97tiger all the vibes for your appt :smiley: 

So past 2 months I've gotten calls saying I'm behind in my student loans. Which isn't true, because I pay on my first pay of the month and have for the past 3yrs. The way I have it set up, when I call to renew my payment plan next month I have to get them to do an "interest correction"
    Also the school I went to, is now bankrupt so I'm just irritated on paying a loan when the school doesn't exist anymore.
    /rant

Last night it was so warm in our apt, and luckily it's not staying because we don't have the boards to put on the window when we have our a/c. There was a good breeze, so we ended up spending a good chunk of the evening on the balcony.

Tonight is our appt with the bank and after the luck I've had, I'm not anticipating a good one.

Tomorrow should be good. I'm getting my nails done with a friend and then we're hanging out, probably girlie stuff. She's only getting her fingers done, so I told her if she wants to paint her toes at my place I have lots of options lol

Not sure what's happening Sunday, but it's suppose to be chilly and rainy. Basically if I don't have to go out, I likely won't lol
  • @AlPacina Yeah, I'm gonna need more info on this Nancy Drew game you speak of. Kthxbye

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • AlPacinaAlPacina member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2016

@eilis1228 - Nancy Drew: Ghost of Thornton Hall .......... A rich girl goes missing, but no ransom note shows up. You've got to try and find out where she is by going around the haunted manor and on the grounds (including, you guessed it, a cemetery) to collect clues/items and figure out how to use them. And interview people along the way.

I've been trying to play it outside, but I think I'm missing a lot of clues because the screen is so dark. And I'm almost out of free play time, so I'll probably end up paying for it, but it's been fun enough so far that I'll probably go for it. Haha

• 500days500days member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    @eilis1228 Have a great date night! I can't wait to have one tomorrow night with my H.

@alpacina I've missed you!!!! One day I swear I'm just going to hop on a flight and I'll be at your doorstep with arms wide open! I also want to know about this Nancy Drew game...
  • @AlPacina ummm... pictures?
    @eilis1228 it's a chain so they only do call ahead seating, which means nothing for a group of 13 on a Friday night ugh
  • @AlPacina It looks creepy AF, and I'm definitely downloading it. I found an iTunes gift card the other day, so I'll probably buy it. Thanks for mentioning it! :) 

• @speakeasy14 Oh god, that sounds awful. You guys should just show up and slowly take up every seat at the bar... probably faster than finding a table for 13 on a Friday.  :D

• @500days - That would be magical!!

@KeptInStitches - OMG, all of those meals sound fabulous! I can't get HC where I live for some reason. :(

• @speakeasy14 - Whenever I try to take a selfie, all my face seems to do is this:

I don't look that different. Just my bangs are shorter. They'll be long again soon, haha.

• @speakeasy14 Sorry I'm way late on answering -Nothing special! Actually we shouldn't even be going at all because I have 0 room in our apartment for antiques but if there is something so good we can't pass up we'll figure it out :)
  • Finally got my work done for the day! This morning was nuts, I haven't had much of a break since I sat down this morning. Also it seems TK is being a butt. 

I have no fun plans this weekend, which means I should hopefully be able to catch up on house cleaning and some writing. On Sunday I might meet my dad at his church for a luncheon to honor the priest I knew when I was a kid. I'm really hoping it won't be awkward. I love my dad and he really wants me to be there, so I figure I should go. 

@LizzyTish88 Have fun tonight!
    @PamBeesly524 Antique fair sounds like a lot of fun!
    @Swazzle Hope you make lots o dollas at the yard sale! I really want to make smores because of your post. I had the opportunity last weekend but the crackers were all gone by the time they got passed closer to me. grrrrrr
    @500days Oh man, good luck surviving the school dance!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards