Chit Chat

12 Days to Go

I have less than 2 weeks to go until the day is finally here, and I feel like I am missing so many things.

I have everything checked off on our list (thanks TK!) and every venue is finalized, music is done, vendors are paid, and guests are solidified (for right now). I just finished writing my vows, and I have to write a letter for my fiance still as well to exchange at our ceremony. I'm going for my final dress fitting tomorrow as well.

Maybe it's just nerves, but I can't believe it's almost here. Did anyone else feel this way before their weddings?

Re: 12 Days to Go

• I have less than 2 weeks to go until the day is finally here, and I feel like I am missing so many things.

I have everything checked off on our list (thanks TK!) and every venue is finalized, music is done, vendors are paid, and guests are solidified (for right now). I just finished writing my vows, and I have to write a letter for my fiance still as well to exchange at our ceremony. I'm going for my final dress fitting tomorrow as well.

Maybe it's just nerves, but I can't believe it's almost here. Did anyone else feel this way before their weddings?
    I'll let you know in 7 months but congrats!  I wish I was 12 days away:). 
  • I have less than 2 weeks to go until the day is finally here, and I feel like I am missing so many things.

I'll let you know in 7 months but congrats!  I wish I was 12 days away:). 
    Thank you! And good luck & congrats to you as well, it will fly by! :)
  • lnixon8lnixon8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I did. I was engaged for just under 18 months and it was just one of those things where you're thinking and talking about it for so long its just odd when its actually here. It reminded me  (to a lesser extent) about going away to college...when the day finally comes and you say goodbye and move its so strange feeling.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards