Wedding Woes

Stinky dude, oh stinky dude...

Dear Prudence,
I hired a short-term freelance worker (who is a few years older than me) for a job, and boy does he get ripe toward the end of the day—so bad that I feel like I can still smell him hours after we’ve said goodbye. The job only requires him to interact with other freelancers and minimal client contact for a few days. My friend says I need to enlist a man to pull him aside and let him know he needs new deodorant, man-to-man. Is it even more awkward if I ask another freelancer to have this talk, or can I do it myself in a way that doesn’t make this dude feel terrible?

—Stinky Freelancer

Re: Stinky dude, oh stinky dude...

• I have a work friend who smells absolutely terrible all day long. She has also straight up told me she doesn't shower regularly. I've never been able to say anything...and I just deal with it. It's possible I'm a wuss...

• Sometimes it's genetic, I went to HS with a girl who had terrible BO, and nothing helped.  Her whole family was like that. 

Is anyone else reading this title with "O Christmas Tree" ringing in their ears?  No?  Just me?

"And when they use our atoms to make new lives, they won’t just be able to take one, they’ll have to take two, one of you and one of me..."
    --Philip Pullman

• VarunaTT said:
    I actually went to "Smelly Cat".

Me too.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • can she "accidentally" Febreze him every day? 

• VarunaTT said:
    I actually went to "Smelly Cat".
    As was intended.  :D 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards