September 2012 Weddings
Options

Got the marriage license!

We just picked up our marriage license today! I had to go to a different town for the follow up on my hysterectomy so we stopped and picked up the license. I applied for it the day I left the hospital. Now it feels so real. Me and my Fiance were grinning the whole hour trip home.

I recieved all of my wedding party gifts in the mail on saturday. They look amazing, so I will be packing them up this week. I got the last of the things for the wedding favor bags in the mail today, so I will be working on those this week. My mom finished making my ring pillow. She wanted to make it for me so it would be more sentimental like "she is supporting my marriage as the pillow supports the wedding rings". She's hilarious, but I love her!

I started to roll my silverware, but my napkin rings are too big.They cannot be altered to be made smaller. I was thinking a small piece of tape to hold the napkin shut but don't want it to end up looking cheezy. We are going with the elegant crystal looking plastic silverware, and plates, being as BBQ is our menu, and my family told me that they wouldn't feel comfortable with actual china. We are a motorcycle/camping type of family. Maybe I should give up on the rolled napkin look. :( What do you guys think, or are there any sugestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Got the marriage license!

• Options
    Congrats on getting the license!!!

For napkins, could you just fold them in an elegant way? I'll bet there are folding tutorials online that are simple and look nice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards