Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

OK to follow up?

We got married on 4/23 and we LOVE our photographer! He did our engagements and my bridals and the turnaround time on those photos was super quick. At the wedding, he told us that we would have the wedding photos in 6-8 weeks. Great! I was getting excited to see the photos a couple weeks ago, so I sent him a brief email letting him know how much we enjoyed working with him and how we can't wait to see the pics. He responded that we would have them "by the end of next week" - which was last week. We still don't have them today. I know it's only Tuesday of this week, but it's a few days past the 8 week deadline, and after when he told us we would have them. Would it be okay to shoot him another email asking when to expect the photos, or should I wait a little longer? I'm trying to be patient, but we're dying to see our wedding photos! So, chill out or follow up?

Re: OK to follow up?

• Options
    We got married on 4/23 and we LOVE our photographer! He did our engagements and my bridals and the turnaround time on those photos was super quick. At the wedding, he told us that we would have the wedding photos in 6-8 weeks. Great! I was getting excited to see the photos a couple weeks ago, so I sent him a brief email letting him know how much we enjoyed working with him and how we can't wait to see the pics. He responded that we would have them "by the end of next week" - which was last week. We still don't have them today. I know it's only Tuesday of this week, but it's a few days past the 8 week deadline, and after when he told us we would have them. Would it be okay to shoot him another email asking when to expect the photos, or should I wait a little longer? I'm trying to be patient, but we're dying to see our wedding photos! So, chill out or follow up?
    Chill out for the rest of the week. 8 weeks equals roughly 2, which would be June 23ish. You've checked in once he said he's working on it, I'd try and be a bit more patient. I'd by the end of next week you don't have them I would follow up. 
  • Options
    I would wait until the end of the week ... and then I would take a deep breath and wait until the Monday to contact him. If there is still a delay, I would politely ask why the pictures haven't been delivered as promised. Hopefully you have a contract that protects you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards