Louisiana-Baton Rouge

silk flowers, DJ, and cake vendors?

who are yall using for DJ and Cakes?
Anybody using silk/fake flowers for their bouquets? Where are you getting the flowers? are you also using silk for the centerpieces?
Thanks!Laughing

Re: silk flowers, DJ, and cake vendors?

• edited December 2011
    We are using real flowers. My reception venue provides the reception decoration flowers (centerpieces and little touches). FI's nanny does flowers and is doing the rest. She says real is same price as silk; just depends on which we prefer. As far as cake (Pronia's) and dj (friend), we are actually is Lake Charles so I don't think you could use mine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I am using ambrosia for cake and billy heromans for flower(but using real) but they have silk!!!! the place i am getting married provides the center peices for us!!!
  • edited December 2011
    My name is Ashley Fontenot and i am a wedding and event planner. If you need help with anything please let me know! You can message me on here or i have included my personal email.

Thank you
    Ashley Fontenot
    Your Perfect Memories
    email: yourperfectmem@yahoo.com

• lorilea25lorilea25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ambrosia has the BEST cakes but are on the pricey side. Gambinos does a tastey cake as well. Just go for a consult and they'll let you taste the cake for yourself.
  • maxgyrl00maxgyrl00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used silk flowers and did them myself, I got them all from Hobby Lobby @ 50% off and I saved a ton of money.  My wedding was latte and chocolate so I used taupe flowers and hand tied them with latte ribbons and rhinestone belt clips and they came out beautifully.  On my bouquet I used a rhinestone letter with my first name that I had kind of dangling and a rhinestone bouquet cuff at the bottom to add a little more bling to my bouquet. 
  • maxgyrl00maxgyrl00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and the centerpieces were latte feathers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards