Snarky Brides

Facebook brides groups

MCmeowMCmeow member
500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments Name Dropper
edited June 2016 in Snarky Brides
I joined the Brides club a few months ago after someone here mentioned it just for the giggles. But I just can't anymore, I had to get out. I was sick of seeing their tacky ideas, awkward engagement photos and rude behavior. Well I made a comment on someone's post about their unhelpful MOH and then left. Facebook wedding groups... ugh
Oh also I follow Brides Magazine for some of their good articles but most of the comments are too horrible, I think I posted one of them here once. What was the most ridiculous wedding thing you've seen on Facebook?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Facebook brides groups

• OurWildKingdomOurWildKingdom in the 216 member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    This was in a vendors group rather than a brides group, but it's still ridiculous:

• MCmeowMCmeow member
    This was in a vendors group rather than a brides group, but it's still ridiculous:

Why did I think that was a bra.... chair signs of course!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    OurWildKingdomGreenjinjo
  • OurWildKingdomOurWildKingdom in the 216 member
    2500 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    It does look kind of like a bra, now that you mention it!
  • MCmeowMCmeow member
    It does look kind of like a bra, now that you mention it!
    Haha it is pretty ghastly though. I never liked that phrase, as if it's a rule that wives must always be naggy and bossy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    OurWildKingdom
  • I had a work colleague post her registry info on Facebook with "Hurry before there is nothing left to get!". I went to go and check out her two different wedding registries and she has FOUR different styles of place settings, THREE different styles of cutlery and so many ?whys? ... like garbage bags, soap refills etc.. I got angry just looking at the registries. The only good point was that she was going to end up with mismatched sets because one place setting had been bought from each of the different (very different) styles.
  • MCmeow said:

Why did I think that was a bra.... chair signs of course!!
    HA! That's awful. That phrase is up there with "happy wife, happy life" for me. So awful.

OurWildKingdom100yroldblinddog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards