edited June 2016 in Hashtag Help
Content deleted

Re: n/a

• Options
    #BowlesWedding2016

• Options
    MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Most people will suggest that if you really want guests to make use of a photo website, the hashtag needs to be easy to remember.  The fun and cute hashtags are not memorable.
  • Options
    I'm trying to understand the need for hashtags.

• Options
    OP, it took me 2 seconds to find you guys on FB and your registry. Internet safety is more important than hashtags, yo.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I'm trying to understand the need for hashtags.
    You know, I felt the same way for my wedding initially, but a lot of my friends actually insisted on a hashtag. My cousin made one for my bachelorette party, so all the girls used it when posting pics. It might be a know your crowd thing, IDK. Our DJ asked us for one since we had a photobooth, and I made small signs for the bar where I included the hashtag, surprisingly a lot of people used it.

#DCtiestheknot #thedonwedscher17 #cherdonald17 #cherdonaldsaiysido17 #cherdontiestheknot17

Assuming your wedding is in 2017.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    edited June 2016
    thanks
  • Options
    thanks. 
    I haven't started a registry...

• Options
    thanks. 
    I haven't started a registry...

Must be TK's default one, then. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I was just scrolling though and was like "wait, what, is this a new board?!"  Well done!
  • Options
    I was just scrolling though and was like "wait, what, is this a new board?!"  Well done!
    I thought, what fresh hell is this!
  • Options
    Can't believe I missed this until now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards