Nevada-Las Vegas

LAS VEGAS Caterer Suggestions for Private Venue

Hi Everyone,

I have settled on a private rental (that permits events) for our 30-50 person reception.
I am now on the hunt of a fun/ reasonably priced caterer. 
I'm thinking Mexican but really we are quite open-  don't care if its seated or buffet style, or even a food truck might be fun frankly... depending.
I'd like to have 3-5 apps, a 2 course meal and desserts / as well as non alc. drinks.
We plan to purchase our own alc and hire a bartender for 4-5 hours as well.

Would ideally like them to do all the set up and clean up, table linens and all that necessary stuff would be nice as well.

Hoping to stay around the $2000.00 mark for just the food/ services (as i mentioned we will stock the bar ourselves) I think this is pretty reasonable for the size of the party.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated - also please let me know if you think my budget is too small. The meal does not have to be fancy - just fun and tasty!

Thanks in advance!! :smiley:  

Re: LAS VEGAS Caterer Suggestions for Private Venue

• xoedenxoeden member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I'd recommend Sauced, which is a food truck that does catering as well. We're using them in October and his menu seems to have a bit of a Mexican flare. @adverb loved his foods, his pricing is AWESOME and would probably put you well under budget.
  • Here's a few options: http://www.vegasgroom.com/13/

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Masterpiece was amazing and you will not be disappointed!  Incredible food great pricing and the communication and execution was flawless 
  • We're just doing hot apps with Masterpiece in October but so far Chris has been AMAZING!!! Definitely the best vendor we've spoken to by far and the most helpful. From the reviews, their food sounds just as great as their customer service has been so far, so we're very excited and happy with our choice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards