New Jersey

Northern Bergen Co. Hair Stylist to travel to local hotel

I am looking for a hair stylist to travel to the Hilton Woodcliff Lake in August for a blow out for the grooms two sisters.  They will be staying with the groom the morning of the wedding.  It is an afternoon wedding so the hair service would need to be earlier, around 6:30-6:45am.  They will need to be ready to leave for the venue by 7:30. Both sisters have short hair and will just need a simple blow out.  If anyone has a recommendation of someone independent or salon who I can ask that would be much appreciated!  
I've already asked a local salon and they are pricing it as if it is a large bridal party.  We only need 2 quick blow-outs.  It could be quick easy money for an independent hair stylist.  
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Northern Bergen Co. Hair Stylist to travel to local hotel

• Check out www.pinitupandpout.com

They charge per amount of people so it won't be a flat rate.  I used them for both my hair and makeup and it turned out beautifully.
  • Thanks!  I will inquire with them!!!
  • I used Pin it Up and Pout as well for my April wedding. Loved them! They were on time, super patient with me throughout the whole process and my hair/makeup stayed beautifully all day and night. Highly recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards