New York-Western
Options

Buffalo NY Wedding Photo Locations

Hello, I hope someone can help me with this. I'm getting married this August in Buffalo. The plan is to take our photos around the theater district. I'm trying to think of a backup plan in downtown Buffalo in case of rain. 

Re: Buffalo NY Wedding Photo Locations

• Options
    You may want to post on the local board (although I never found it to be particularly active). I got married in buffalo and did photos at city hall. You could do them inside there, although it's pretty dark. If you're looking at the theatre district you could try getting in touch with the people at Shea's to see if you can shoot inside. 

I was married at the Lafayette and did a lot of shots in the lobby there, depending on the time they may let you shoot in there if there aren't other weddings happening then. 

There te are a lot of other great places, but most indoor locations (like the manuscript library, the armory, the Statler) are going to require getting in contact with people and may involve a fee if you're not using the venue. 
  • Options
    Thank you. Im actually getting married at the Statler. WE can do photos there but theres always a chance that a ceremony will e taking place there. I'm going to give Sheas a call.
  • Options
    Moved local board
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards