Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Best lipsticks

I am having an outdoor wedding in just 3 weeks!!
I am looking for the best lipstick that I will not have to keep reapplying all night. At this point cost is not an issue, whatever works best will be worth it.
TIA!!

Best Answer

Re: Best lipsticks

• TyvmTyvm member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    You probably want a lip stain. I've heard good things about Lip Tar , but what I really want to know is what my MUA used during my trial... It was fantastic. 

k thnx bye

• Yep, if money is no issue Stila is the one!
  • If reddish tones work for you I highly recomend Benetint for a lip stain.  You can then cover with whatever gloss, or normal lip balm, you like.  They make it in other shades as well.  And it works on your lips and cheeks.  Just be sure to expirement a bunch with application, because if you over apply, there is no going back! I also really love the Fresh Sugar brand of tinted lip gloss - they have tons of shades so you can figure out what goes best with your skin tone for a natural look or pick something a little more extreme.  And they feel amazing.  I often use Benetint and the tinted lip gloss together.
  • Before applying any lip product on your lips prep your lips because healthy and moisturized lips help the lipstick to look even better and stays longer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards