Registry and Gift Forum

Registry Issues

So where I live, the only place we can register is Bed, Bath, & Beyond.  Which while they have a lot of great stuff, there are other things that we need that aren't included. Is there a way of making a registry that isn't to a particular store that would still work like a normal registry? Or should we just use any cash we get to buy these other items?

Re: Registry Issues

• We registered on Amazon and it was awesome. We were able to get camping stuff we love and use all the time, among other stuff that isn't available at BBB.

Also, I think BBB is a rip off if you don't have a coupon. And even then you can often find the same item on Amazon for cheaper or the same price and you don't have to pay shipping.

*********************************************************************************

• We registered at amazon too. It was very easy to set up.
  • I wish we had done Amazon. But I did both my registries (Macy's and Target) online because we were so far from any stores. You can pretty much register at any store completely online these days. 
  • We registered on Amazon too. Mostly kitchen stuff, linens, etc., but also a couple inexpensive gadgets.
  • Thanks everyone! I had no idea that you could register on Amazon! This makes my life so much easier!
  • I wish we had done Amazon. But I did both my registries (Macy's and Target) online because we were so far from any stores. You can pretty much register at any store completely online these days. 

That would be great except I live in Canada where pretty much no store does registries :( Walmart used to but they stopped a while ago (Walmart doesn't have the reputation in Canada that it does in the U.S. so that actually would have been a good option for me).  But I will definitely check out Amazon! Thanks for the help! :)
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks everyone! I had no idea that you could register on Amazon! This makes my life so much easier!
    If you can't find it on Amazon, it probably doesn't exist. I had a lot of fun putting our registry together.  :)
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Sears and The Bay also do registries.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards