Not Engaged Yet

Now it's Friday!!!

What does everyone have on their agenda for the weekend?

I have to go in to the office today. :( At least it's Friday I guess. I'm still not 100% myself which probably also means no wine tonight. That's the truly depressing part!

Tomorrow I'm going to see Bad Moms with my mom and @southernpeach89! H was supposed to go camping this weekend but I guess that's not happening anymore. So on Sunday we're planning to go to the clay pigeon range for a few hours.

Re: Now it's Friday!!!

• I'm a zombie this morning.

We stayed out way too late for Mom's Night Out at the Karaoke bar lol. I DID NOT do any karaoke but I did manage to walk out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to my shoe so that was embarrassing enough lol.

I'm chugging all the coffee right now. This afternoon I need to deep clean our kitchen and take Maddux to the vet to get some annual shots. DH is working tonight so I'll go get Callie and maybe CrossFit? It depends if my brain decides to wake up ever today.

Tomorrow DH is going to his grandparent's anniversary celebration. I'm not going because of the whole IL thing which is sad but I can't be around them right now and especially not with Callie. So I'm going to go hang out with my mom and @labro and see Bad Moms! I'm so excited!

Sunday DH has to work all day but I may go to my Alma Mater's Bid Day for my sorority! I always loved bid day because it's such an exciting day so hopefully the weather is nice and we can attend!
  • @cu97tiger Have so much fun tonight! I hope the heat isn't too bad.
  • @southernpeach89 Oops.

@cu97tiger All the vibes to your H when he applies to these jobs!

• Hey ladies!  

@labro - No wine...on Friday?  That IS a bummer.  I hope you feel better this weekend though.  

@southernpeach89 - What does bid day entail?  I've never seen one.

@cu97tiger - Vibes for your H!!!

@speakeasy14 - LOVE the sign!

I've got nothing going on this weekend really.  Just hanging at home, taking care of Miss Ani and maybe enjoying the outdoors with H if we can all get out.  Think we are going to plan a little trip up north next weekend though...we need a change of scenery...well I do at least.
  • @Peaseblossom55 Keeping everything crossed that your appt with the dr goes well!
  • @speakeasy14, awesome sign!

@peaseblossom55, all the vibes!
    ---
    Just realized I never updated on playing at church - it went pretty well! H said I left too much space for breaths between stanzas, but that's easy to fix for next week.

Today is H's birthday! We'll go out to dinner tonight (his choice, so I don't know where yet). Tomorrow we'll do housework and he has gaming in the evening. Sunday we're going to have lunch at my parents' house - my DB and FSIL will be in town, and I haven't seen him since he moved, so I'm really looking forward to it. Then I want to go to The Limited and pick up a couple pairs of dress pants for work. Teaching starts in a week and a half and I just want to bury my head in the sand and go "la la la la la la la," but I guess I should actually handle some of these last-minute summer things.
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited August 2016
    @peaseblossom55 All the vibes for a good and productive appointment! <3

@speakeasy14 Good job on that sign! You did an amazing job free handing everything!!!

@KeptInStitches I hope you have a nice visit with family.

• @minskat30 It's when the sorority hands out their bids to new members that have gone through rush. During the week the girls decide on which sorority they like the most and it's a collective decision so the girls chose their favorites and the sorority also chooses who they would like to give a bid too. So on bid day all the girls receive their bids and it's a huge celebration/party.
  • @minskat30 This is my rush group with all of our bids back when I rushed:

• @minskat30 What are you thinking for your little getaway? Up north is vague. ;)

I wish I wasn't sick so I could text you photos of wine and we could wine together!

• labro said:
    @minskat30 What are you thinking for your little getaway? Up north is vague. ;)

I wish I wasn't sick so I could text you photos of wine and we could wine together!
    North Wisconsin probably...Door Country specifically. As soon as you aren't sick we can wine again together. ;)

• @minskat30 This is my rush group with all of our bids back when I rushed:

Adorable!! :)
  • @Peaseblossom55 That's wonderful news!!! I'm so happy to hear that. 
  • @Peaseblossom55 That's excellent news!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I was MIA all day since I actually made it to the central office for my district to do some work. The first day is the 31st but I usually start planning and putting everything into action now. I found out that I have 1 more kid coming and there's still plenty of time to enroll lol hopefully I don't get anymore.

Unfortunately I have to attend services for a former coworker this weekend. He was only 34 and worked in the 8th grade in special ed- so I talked to him all of the time. My principal called this week to inform me that he passed in his sleep. So sad! He has a son who is a toddler and a baby girl due in November. Thankfully the whole district is coming together for his family with support and a gofundme has surpassed the goal amount. It is all just so tragic! 
  • @500days thanks. So sorry about your co-worker.  

Anniversary

• @500days Omg, I am so sorry for you and your co-worker's family. What a tragedy! Hugs and prayers for everyone!

@Peaseblossom55 I'm so happy for the positive news from your doctor!!!

• @labro thank you, it's not the best sign I've made but my uncle loved it.. So I won't nitpick over my mistakes haha

@peaseblossom55 that's amazing news!!! 

@500days omg that's horrible! Lots of T&P for you and your coworkers family. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards