Wedding Invitations & Paper

Walgreens Save-the-Dates and Save-the-Dates Etiquette

I have a few Save-the-Date related questions:

1. Has anyone ordered STDs from Walgreen's? If so, were you happy with the results? 

2. Is November too soon to send out invites for an early June wedding?

3. I don't want to assume the relationship status of any of our guest, so what is the best way to address the STDs...and wedding invites for that matter? Do FI and call each guest (id we don't know the relationship status), and ask if there is anyone special they'd like to bring? For instance, FI's cousin Rae lives in another state, and will be invited to our wedding, but I have no idea if she is dating anyone. Even if I never met or heard of a SO, I want to make sure everyone's SOs get an invite.       

Re: Walgreens Save-the-Dates and Save-the-Dates Etiquette

• No experience with Walgreens. I don't think November is too early but you might want to send them earlier in November so they don't get lost in holiday mail. If there are people that you don't know about their relationship status, call/email and ask. Much better to ask than not know and omit a SO.
  • SP29SP29 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    1. No I haven't. Sorry, can't help there.

2. I assume you mean STDs? November is not too early. STD's are usually sent 6-12 months in advance, close to the 9-12 month range.

3. Ask. You can also ask your parents or her parents/other family member, if that works out easier.
  • SP29 said:
    1. No I haven't. Sorry, can't help there.

2. I assume you mean STDs? November is not too early. STD's are usually sent 6-12 months in advance, close to the 9-12 month range.

3. Ask. You can also ask your parents or her parents/other family member, if that works out easier.
    Yep, I meant STDs. Thanks for your help!
  • No experience with Walgreens. I don't think November is too early but you might want to send them earlier in November so they don't get lost in holiday mail. If there are people that you don't know about their relationship status, call/email and ask. Much better to ask than not know and omit a SO.
    Thank you. Good call about sending the STDs out early November. I didn't even think about holiday mail.  
  • I print holiday cards from Walgreen's every year and have printed invites from them before as well. They always look great. I love them!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards