Not Engaged Yet

Happy Friday!

What is everyone's weekend plans?

Tonight BF is having his first of two fantasy football drafts at our house tonight. I have to run a few quick errands for that, help him do some last minute quick cleaning and then take Tessie and head out. We're kicked out for the night so we are heading to my aunt's who is have a "cousin's party" for all those over 21. Me thinks this means lots of drinking!

Tomorrow we will have draft clean up and then we are bringing Tessie to my parent's for the night. BF and I are heading to the zoo for Brew at the Zoo! It's a craft beer fest! We got a hotel room for the night and plan to Uber to the zoo so we can enjoy ourselves! 

Sunday we will be heading home and when we pick up Tess, we will also be taking my parent's dog Dixie for the week. My parent's are leaving Monday to head to Aruba with my Aunt and Uncle so we have the pups! Tess is going to love the extra long playdates!

Happy Friday Everyone! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
friends tv show funy

Re: Happy Friday!

• @TwoDimes Your weekend sounds so fun! Give @minskat30 @labro Ani and Raj love from me!! The concert sounds fun too! This weekend is the countryfest here that we aren't going to for the first time in about 7 years. It's Kenny Chesney, Miranda Lambert, Sam Hunt and Old Dominion. I'm a tad sad we're missing it this year, but I'm sure I'll get over it.

@PamBeesly524 Hope everything gets figured out with Crindy! 

@GoldenPenguin Weekends with no plans are the best!! Have a good one!
    friends tv show funy
  • @beachyone15 So agree on the pool rule! When we went to TX for my cousin's wedding last year we were all so sad all the pools/water was closed because it was still hot. We all looked like weirdos using the pools that were open too LOL.
    friends tv show funy
  • @wink0erin - That sounds like an awesome weekend! Any idea on what you'll be doing first? Have you been before?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @beachyone15 I've been a few times! Actually was there earlier this year.

• @beachyone15 Forgot to add, the plan is every park. Hitting just the favorites and taking in the scenery. 

• @AlPacina - My favorite is frozen - regular or swirl depending on my mood.
    BTW, congrats on the new job! When do you start?

• @beachyone15 - I start right after Labor Day! Although I guess my "move" isn't scheduled until that Thursday, so I don't know what my responsibilities are for those first two days, haha. Hopefully "teleworking".

• Ohai!

@lizzytish88, good luck with draft!

@twodimes, have fun at the concert!

@pambeesly524, Ellie and Kade send nose-boops for Crindy.

@beachyone15, have fun at date night!

@wink0erin, have fun with your friend!

@speakeasy14, good luck with the shower!
    ---
    Okay, I love teaching two days a week. I want to keep this rotation if the college keeps me because this is sooo civilized and going super-well to start!

Tonight is gaming apparently. I was unaware. I'm confused by life in general.

Tomorrow and Sunday H and I are going to clean the house like mad people because we have contractors coming out Monday to install a new AC and furnace. The AC crapped out this week for the last time (moment of silence for the 19-year-old unit); since the furnace is the same age, we're going to do them at the same time since furnaces never break up here when it's not -20F. I guess the house heard I had extra money and decided I didn't need it. :tongue:

Otherwise we're going to rework our budgets, especially with the upcoming reduction in free time. HC is good but I think we'll be cutting back/taking a break from it, and we're going to put a couple more things on hold. Adulting sucks.

Sunday we're going out to eat with my uncles. One of my uncles has never had calamari, and even though we're in the dead center of a continent and the thought of fresh seafood is laughable, I'm willing to have calamari with him.

• ---

Tomorrow and Sunday H and I are going to clean the house like mad people because we have contractors coming out Monday to install a new AC and furnace. The AC crapped out this week for the last time (moment of silence for the 19-year-old unit); since the furnace is the same age, we're going to do them at the same time since furnaces never break up here when it's not -20F. I guess the house heard I had extra money and decided I didn't need it. :tongue:

No truer statement has ever been spoken! Ah, homeownership.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards