Texas-Houston
Options

Unique venue for 150

I'm newly engaged. Looking for a venue that is unique. Museums, art gallery, house for rent. Fiance doesn't like the barn or country look but I don't mind. I just want a setting that isn't a typical event place. Very tight budget so it's making it difficult. Any suggestions?

Re: Unique venue for 150

• Options
    There is a hidden gem in Waller, Texas called Tuscan Gardens. We offer an all day rental starting at 995.00. www.tuscangardensvenue.com or you can contact directly at 281-899-9732 to make an appointment to view our budget friendly property!
  • Options
    Have you found anything? I am in the same boat! I am so burned out on the rustic chic look.
  • Options
    We are getting married at the Nouveau Antique Art Bar in midtown... and it is gorgeous!!!! Not typical... And the price is fabulous... If you havent found something... check this place out!
  • Options
    We were seriously considering the Museum of Fine Arts! Most of the venue fee is a donation to the museum, and you can actually have your reception in the galleries surrounded by artwork. They're still working out being able to have ceremonies there but should have that sorted in the next month or so. 

HMNS also does weddings, unfortunately the Menil does not. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards