Snarky Brides

Unplugged ceremony bride uses guest photo for profile pic

Title of post kind of says it all. A couple of friends got married over the weekend and had what I assumed was an unplugged ceremony, since one of their guests posted a picture on FB, tagged them both, and said "I didn't take this and won't name names since we weren't supposed to take pictures, but I just wanted to share this beautiful picture from this beautiful day."  

It was obviously rude of the couple to enforce the unpluggedness from their guests, but I think it was equally rude for someone else to post a picture on social media --- it may have been one thing to sneak a picture when no one is looking, but it's another to post it on FB. What boggled my mind though was when the mother of the bride "shared" this guests's post, and then the bride herself made it her profile picture the day after the wedding. 

Image result for i dont get it gif
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Unplugged ceremony bride uses guest photo for profile pic

• Only thing I requested people to do - which I didn't post anything on sign/online, I spoke to people separately when we were thanking them for coming - was to wait until after the ceremony to post any photos taken.

Everyone was rude with this though!
  • Ok so... we have to presume it was the couple who didn't want people to take ceremony pictures, so I'm laughing that the bride changed her profile picture, of all things, to a photo that "shouldn't" have been taken. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards