Kentucky-Louisville

Afraid to tackle photography!

Do you guys have any recommendations?  Thanks!

Re: Afraid to tackle photography!

• inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What your budget?  There are lots of awesome photographers in the area and budget will really help us figure things out.  My photog is out of Columbus, IN area but travels for a small fee.  She's $950 and that includes epics, rehearsal, and all day wedding coverage, the DVD with rights to print and a $200 print credit.  Monarch Photography, Jason Coobs, Kreich-Higdon and Photography by Sara are also very good. 
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll definitely check them all out!
  • alheckeralhecker member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lang Thomas Photography....Love him and he has such great talent!
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, Bella Grace & Red Tree Photography.  But, it really depends on what your budget is.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • ZachandMereZachandMere member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love mine - Brad Luttrell.  He just got married last night, but I'm sure he'll get back to you asap if you contact him!  www.bradluttrell.com
  • Leecass18Leecass18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My Photographer is Robert Burge - He is fantastic and he works with you also on price/budget.  Every vendor of mine was excited when I said I had gotten Robert to photograph my wedding as he is considered one of the best.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • msanders09msanders09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Courtney Reece Photography, All Angles Photography, and James Byrd Photography
  • edited December 2011
    don't know what she charges, but I've seen some cool stuff from Jessica Fey Photography. 
  • kdmoellekdmoelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jules Wiegand Photography. We got our engagment photos back a couple weeks ago and LOVE them! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!  I haven't had much time to hop on here in a week or two, but I really, really appreciate all of the recommendations.  You ladies are awesome!
  • Lawick01Lawick01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Todd Pellowe is great.  I just got my engagement photos back and they are gorgeous. 
  • edited December 2011
    Def look up Nvisiblephotography. www.nvisiblephoto.com

They did a wonderful job at my wedding, not pushy like some photographers, punctual, affordable (they will even work with you on their wedding packages!) and gorgeous pictures! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hands Up Visuals
    http://handsupvisuals.com

Affordable, plus documentary video. Best in Louisville.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards