Wedding Invitations & Paper

Commercial Printing for Save the Dates

For Save the Dates, has anyone ever used a commercial printer like Next Day Flyers, or the postcard option under marketing materials on Vista Print? I created my own design with a photo, and I am looking for the most cost efficient way to print them. I noticed that the postcard option under marketing materials generally has more size choices and is a lot cheaper than the official save the date printing options. Any thoughts on whether it makes a big difference in quality?

Re: Commercial Printing for Save the Dates

• CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited October 2016
    We have used Vistaprint for both wedding and business.  We have always been pleased.  Daughter used their postcards for her Save the Dates.  You will also save on postage if you send standard sized postcards.

For the young nerd crowd:

For the traditional relatives:

httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • We did postcards through Vista Print for bout our save the dates and the RSVP cards. I'm really happy with both. 
  • Our STDs were postcards from Vistaprint and we designed the artwork ourselves. Very cost effective and we were super happy with how they turned out. We did our invites through Vistaprint too (with etsy artwork)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards