Hashtag Help

Last name Bird - Hashtag Help!

You would think this would be easy! Our last name will be Bird when we are married, and we really embrace all things Bird (our house is filled with bird decor). We just can't seem to come up with anything clever, funny, cute, or punny for our wedding hashtag!

For the actual engagement, we are using #TwoBirdsOneStone, but I don't want to use that for the whole year leading up to our wedding, or for the wedding itself. Any suggestions would be so appreciated!

Possibly helpful information: Both of our first names begin with the letter P, and we are getting married in fall 2017 at a winery.

Re: Last name Bird - Hashtag Help!

• The best hashtags are easy to remember. You could try:

#BirdWedding2017
    #BirdWedOct2017 (or whatever your month is)

If you do want to go clever like you did with your engagement hashtag, you could try:

#LoveBirds2017
    #BirdsOfAFeather2017
    #DrunkInLove2017 (to play up the wine theme)
    #TwoPsInAPod (for your first names)
    "Marriage is so disruptive to one's social circle." - Mr. Woodhouse
  • Oh I love #LoveBirds2017!
  • Another vote for #lovebirds2017.

Question though, why do you have an engagement hashtag and why can't it be the same as the wedding hashtag?
  • It can be, and a lot of my friends have suggested that, but I feel like using #TwoBirdsOneStone (which I do think is cute) sounds like I'm putting too much emphasis on the stone/ring instead of the actual marriage. I don't want it to seem like I'm only concerned about the ring or material things in general, when I'm just really excited to be marrying him and starting a life together.
  • It can be, and a lot of my friends have suggested that, but I feel like using #TwoBirdsOneStone (which I do think is cute) sounds like I'm putting too much emphasis on the stone/ring instead of the actual marriage. I don't want it to seem like I'm only concerned about the ring or material things in general, when I'm just really excited to be marrying him and starting a life together.
    Gotcha, admittedly I never even thought stone=ring in this context.  I think you may be overthinking your hashtags.  Most people are just going to assume you're being cutesy with the name.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards