Ohio-Cincinnati

Elements vs. The Madison?

I feel like we got a great deal when we booked with The Madison, but now I am starting to second guess my decision.  I wanted a more modern feel for my wedding, and I feel like the crystal ballroom does not have that feel.  Also, I do not like how the dance floor is in the corner, and I am afraid it's too small for everyone who will be dancing.  I am considering going to look at Elements. Does anyone think that one is better than the other? Should I stick with the Madison or go look at Elements?

Re: Elements vs. The Madison?

• schroeadschroead member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a friend that got married at elements. The dance floor was way too small to dance on and everyone was separated because of the room design. I'd stick with the Madison, but its ultimately somethig you need to follow your heart on.
    !Happily Married!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to look at The Elements and the best thing about it was the lighting. It's in the middle of a run down strip mall and surrounded by alot of resturants. It just doesn't feel like a wedding it feels more like a club.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you booked The Madison? Did you already make a deposit on The Madison?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for your comments everyone. Yes we ended up booking the crystal ballroom at the Madison! We ended up looking at the Elements and after weighing the pros/cons of each location we definitely had to go with the Madison. It's much more elegant and had the feeling we were looking for.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked the Madison too! But we booked the Grande Ballroom on August 13, 2011. I'm a little worried that the ceiling is too low and dance floor too small, but it shouldn't be a problem. The Crystal Ballroom is beautilful! I'm sure you will be happy with it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards