New Jersey - South
Options

Help!! I am searching for an elegant affordable venue

edited November 2015 in New Jersey - South
I am looking for a venue that is within the $100pp price range including gratuity and tax. We are looking to having 120-130 guests and are open to a Friday evening wedding.The wow factor for us is deff the food. We want the food to be tasteful and our guest to be satisfied. Also, we were looking for a location that has a separate cocktail hour room and preferably a location for a ceremony on site. I am not interested in fire halls or community halls because it involves a lot of planning. We have went to many venue tours including Brigalias, The Mansion On Main Street, Celebrations, The Palace, Linwood Country Club, and a couple others. We are also open to venue locations within Philadelphia, South Jersey, and Central Jersey. At this point we are keeping our options open as long as the location is nice and the food is awesome.. Thanks in advance.

Re: Help!! I am searching for an elegant affordable venue

• Options
    We had our wedding reception at Brigalias.  It was amazing!  The customer service with them was amazing from start to finish.  You get so much with their pp too.  The food is outstanding and my guests still talk about the food 3 years later.  Brigalias should meet all of your requirements and they will exceed your expectations too!
  • Options
    I got married in Berlin at what is now Paris Caterers. I can't even remember what the place was called before Paris bought it. But I do know they redid it, and it looks gorgeous. I booked my wedding there because it reminded me of beauty and the beast! You should check them out! 
  • Options
    Have you looked at the Moorestown Community House? It's a beautiful venue and you have several options for caterers.
  • Options
    Our venue is The Claridge in Atlantic City - their prices are low as they're still rebranding, but they have the same caterer who does weddings for the Merion but at a drastically lower price. They are also willing to work with you for your budget, so if it's too high initially, ask them about some options to lower the cost. I loved the fact that the cocktail hour is in an art gallery!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards