Chit Chat

What to do now?!

I'm in the weird lull where everything that needs to be booked is booked (venue, DJ, officiant, florist, photographer, limo) my dress is in a closet at FMILs, BMs have their dresses, invites are ordered (NOT SENT YET), I have an appointment at the end of the month to go pick out rental stuff... but I can't help feeling like there's something I need to be doing, even though I know there isn't.

I'm such a procrastinator, this "having things done ahead of time" feeling is verrrrry unfamiliar. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What to do now?!

• Relax. There will be times where there's nothing to do, and it's awesome. As it gets closer, things get more hectic. Of course, if you are anything like me, about a month out you won't care anymore and everything will be as good as it's going to be.
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Living your life? It's just a party, you don't have to plan it 24/7 for a year!
  • Just enjoy being an engaged couple. 
  • Haha oh I know, this is more of a pat on the back post I guess than anything else. I'm unfortunately a pretty heavy procrastinator, so its just the weirdest feeling having everything done that needs to be done way ahead of time!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think my title may be a little misleading.. :p
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • drid said:
    I think my title may be a little misleading.. :p

I think the interrobang makes you sound more alarmed than you actually are.
  • Heffalump said:
    drid said:

I had no idea there was a word for that. Learning has taken place.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Heffalump said:
    drid said:

Lol I think so... woops!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Do you have a checklist? I like lists because when I can see that it's "done" I am able to let it go from my brain.

Otherwise- enjoy your life! Things will come up again.