October 2017 Weddings
Options

Getting Some Discussion Going for October 2017 Brides <3

Hello to anyone who pops in here! 

I hope things are going well for you, and congrats on being engaged!

We've been waiting for our time to come around and we are shooting for October 29th 2017. It has been a long road. I've been dress shopping for two years. Our plans have changed a couple times. 

I'm a second time bride, but it is his first wedding and he wants it to be nice. That works great for me, because i love dressing up and planning party details. 

We are planning on getting married in Nagoya, Japan. I have looked at several venue websites. They are all so incredible! We won't choose anything until I can see them in person. 

Where are you in your planning?

Do you have colors or a theme chosen?

Do you have a gown/attire yet?

Re: Getting Some Discussion Going for October 2017 Brides &lt;3

• Options
    Hi!!!  We set the date for October, 8 2017!  I am so excited!  I live in AZ, as does my immediate family so the wedding will be in the Phoenix area.  My colors are purple and silver.
    I am soooo jealous that you will be in Japan (even if you live there).  I want to visit so bad!  It is just too expensive for us to go there now.  Hopefully one day we can.  We're planning on spending our honeymoon in Hawaii.
  • Options
    Hi! We are getting married October 14, 2017 and it can't come soon enough! We got engaged in March 2016 so I have a lot of the planning done, and have gotten to this weird point where I don't actually know what to do with myself right now! We're getting married in Milwaukee. Our colors are plum and orange. We are doing bridesmaid dress shopping this Saturday! I got my gown right away... I fell in love with one the first day we went shopping. 
    I am excited to connect with others getting married around when we are!
  • Options
    Has anyone here tried this wedding planning course? If so, what are your thoughts? I saw their ad on Facebook and I'm considering taking it. 
    http://bit.ly/getitorganized

Getting married 10/14/17. 

P.S. What are you girls using for your planning your big day?