Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Waxing

I'm waxing my legs before the wedding, because we are leaving directly after for a cruise. How long before the wedding should I do this? I've never gotten a wax before.

Re: Waxing

• Your skin might be a bit red so I'd plan for about three days in advance or so. 
    I wouldn't go much further than a week since then you won't get the most benefit otnof it on your vacation. 
  • Agree with the three days before.
  • I'd agree 3-4 days. Also, if it's in your budget I might say try it a month or so earlier too and see if you like it or have a reaction to the wax. It's not a common thing but nice had a few different friends have a reaction to certain types of wax, so it might not be a bad idea to try it out before your wedding day. 
  • Thanks y'all! That would be my luck. Haha!
  • I'd agree 3-4 days. Also, if it's in your budget I might say try it a month or so earlier too and see if you like it or have a reaction to the wax. It's not a common thing but nice had a few different friends have a reaction to certain types of wax, so it might not be a bad idea to try it out before your wedding day. 
    Definitely second trying it out first just in case! And depending on how fast your hair grows, give it a little over a month - maybe 5-6 weeks?